Saturday, June 11, 2011

Totally and Unwavering.

I was at a track meet today, and after I had run one of my races I got to thinking on my form and how I could improve in my training the next week. When I say improve, I mean working on my endurance so I have more left to sprint to the end.


Which got me to thinking; God has already got the endurance thing figured out. He doesn't need to improve his "form" for "next week." He IS totally unwavering.


Unwavering means: "Strong and steady despite opposition."

And God shows us His faithfulness in His Word;

Psalm 86:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 Teach me your way, LORD,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.


So often we have to be reminded to be taught, and rely on God.


Psalm 89:2

New International Version (NIV)

2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.


Lord I will declare YOU! I will declare your love stands firm FOREVER!

Psalm 89:8

New International Version (NIV)

8 Who is like you, LORD God Almighty?
You, LORD, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.


There is none like you Lord. It brings such relief to me that only HE is truly mighty, no one on earth could ever compare.

Psalm 117:2

New International Version (NIV)

2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD.
Totally unwavering.


Psalm 119:75

New International Version (NIV)

75 I know, LORD, that your laws are righteous,
and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.


We will not be without affliction, but we will not be without God either.

God is the only one we can totally put our trust in, to never lead us wrong. Hallelujah!

Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I would really like to hear what you think; so please feel free to leave a comment.


I hope God touches and speaks to you through what you read.