Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Loving God, With all I've got.


Human strength. God's Strength. Who's is stronger?

Being brought once again to the realization of how finite I am is humbling. The realization, that I needed a realization once again, is also humbling.

Unfortunately as a human, I will always need to be reminded with realizations. I will strive to remember, but will fail again-and-again.

It is amazing, to realize how much grace and patience I am given on a daily basis. It is also sad, to realize how much is truly needed.

All I have, is honestly nothing compared to what God has. It never will compare. The only thing I can hope to do, is do as He has me do.



Jeremiah 1:4-7

New International Version (NIV)
The Call of Jeremiah
 4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying,  5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
   before you were born I set you apart;
   I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
 6 “Alas, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
 7 But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 


Even though I am this finite human, Lord you knew who I was before I was formed, Lord you chose me.
And again I say I am humbled.


Ezekiel 3:10

New International Version (NIV)
 10 And he said to me, “Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you.

I will listen carefully Lord, my heart is yours. 


Alyssa



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I would really like to hear what you think; so please feel free to leave a comment.


I hope God touches and speaks to you through what you read.