Sunday, February 5, 2012

Your grace for me is all I need...



I've had this problem, this problem was not feeling like I was hearing the Lord the way I was supposed to. As in, I didn't feel I was hearing Him clearly enough. I wanted to hear His voice so clearly. I wanted that, so badly.

But you see my real problem was having all this junk in the way.

Tonight, that junk fell to it's knees when the Lord spoke.

Leviticus 3:14

New International Version (NIV)

14 From what you offer you are to present this food offering to the LORD: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them,



Now, this verse may mean nothing to you at first. I thought maybe I had heard wrong. Why should I be here? But then the realization came crashing down.

I am to offer everything. Absolutely, everything.



Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I would really like to hear what you think; so please feel free to leave a comment.


I hope God touches and speaks to you through what you read.