Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thoughts of heart



"From the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks."

Tonight I was having this very honest talk with The Lord. To be honest, I was feeling... Well I didn't exactly know... I had so many things swirling around in my head. Things I couldn't make out. And I really had, well I suppose you could say a heavy heart. 

Well during our talk, The Lord had me realize what the feeling was. Very early in our talk, in fact.

I've read a few things today, and heard a few things today, and they were convicting. 

So what was the "feeling" you ask? It was disgust, to be quite honest. I was disgusted when looking at a few of my actions. 

Apologize - Weight Lifted - And a humbling and confirming reading...



Ephesians 4:1-6

New International Version (NIV)

Ephesians 4

Unity and Maturity in the Body of Christ
 1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. 


The Beauty of conviction.
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I would really like to hear what you think; so please feel free to leave a comment.


I hope God touches and speaks to you through what you read.